HeartCode BLS (RXHCBLS)
• This is part two of a blended learning program that leads to BLS Provider certification. This component focuses on meaningful skills practice, debriefing, team scenarios, discussions of local protocols and skills testing.
• Students must complete the online theory and cognitive testing component (part one) and bring proof of completion to class in order to complete the skills exam for certification. The online component can be purchased for $25 at www.onlineaha.org.
• Certification is for two years.
• Recommended for those needing to renew their certification not those seeking initial BLS Provider certification.
• A majority of class time will be spent on the floor reviewing/testing skills utilizing manikins. Students are encouraged to dress comfortably.
• Skills Sessions are conducted by authorized AHA Instructors.
For more information, please call the Health Occupations desk at (405) 377-3333 ext. 209 or 211
(Medical, Health, CPR, Basic, Hospital)