Advanced Cardiac Life Support Recertification (RXACLSR)
• This recertification course is for those individuals who currently hold certification in American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support. Students will be brought up to date on American Heart Association guidelines that may have changed since their last certification. Students will be required to demonstrate their skills and take a written exam.
• AHA Certification is obtained upon successful completion.
• Current BLS HealthCare Provider certification
• Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
• Students should bring their book
• Students must attend the entire class to be eligible for completion.
• Students are encouraged to dress comfortably.
Update on American Heart Association Guidelines
Practice/Review of all Skills
For more information, please call the Health Occupations desk at (405) 377-3333 ext. 209 or 211
(Health, Medical, CPR, ACLS)