• The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course provides training in basic first aid procedures, adult, child, and infant CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) and the use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator). The course is for lay rescuers assigned as first responders to emergencies in the workplace or community. This includes corporate employees, security personnel, airline personnel, and other individuals who want or require first aid training.
• AHA Certification in CPR and AED is obtained upon successful completion.
• All books included in tuition
• Students must attend the entire class to be eligible for completion.
• Students must demonstrate 100 percent competency of the skills learned and pass a written test with 84 percent or better to successfully complete certification requirements.
• Majority of class time will be spent on the floor practicing/learning skills utilizing the manikins. Students are encouraged to dress comfortably.
• Certification is for two years.
Module 1 First Aid Basics
Module 2 Medical Emergencies
Module 3 Injury Emergencies
Module 4 Environmental Emergencies
Module 5 CPR and AED
For more information, please call the Health Occupations desk at (405) 377-3333 ext. 209 or 211
(Health, Medical, Help, Business, Company, Scouts)
Course Section Description
Not Reported - MTC Students (Snowden)